Are you going to look me straight in the face (not that this medium really provides that facility) and tell me that you hate Charlie Sheen?
Why? Do you have a reason.. what’s he doing that directly affects your life? The choices he makes, crazy (and often hilarious) antics he engages in, awesome things he’s ranting, these things affect one person at the end of the day, Charlie Sheen, not you! So seriously get over it.
There’s a lot of hate out there for him. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that the mental and verbal filter that applies to pretty much everyone on this planet doesn’t apply to him anymore. He’s chosen to say what he thinks, when he thinks it, without contemplating or caring how people how they’ll react. Sometimes, don’t you wish you could do that? Sure it has consequences but seriously, I don’t think he cares that much. Newsflash.. neither should you.
10 reasons to stop hating this level 25 warlock who’s on a drug called “charlie sheen”
1) He hasn’t killed anyone: There’s a lot of people who have committed great acts of malevolence on society and deserve your hatred. Col Gadaffi for example, he’s a madman dictator that’s not going to be removed without a tonne of innocent bloodshed. Hate that guy instead.
2) He’s just being honest: I kind of touched on this already. He speaks without feeling the burden of consequence, it must be liberating. If you don’t like what he says, then stop listening. I don’t think he cares either way. For those that are enjoying his brutally blunt account of his world and his opinions, please leave us alone.
3) He’s smarter and definitely wittier than your average celebrity in meltdown mode: Much like say Robert Downey Jr, Charlie is still super switched on. He’s nuts but can still string eloquent (while being hyper vigilant), well thought out answers to questions from dumb ass reporters. You’d expect someone high on whatever he’s taking to be completely incoherently, shouting random words that don’t form complete sentences and stumbling around like a wasted homeless vagrant…. I haven’t seen this yet, neither have you.
4) Because you’re jealous or an ultra feminist: He lives with a hot porn star and some other chick who might as well be one. Nuff said.
5) Celebrating the downfall of some famous isn’t cool: There’s a fascination a lot of people have with watching people with high profiles self destruct while getting off from watching the process unfold. Like Mel Gibson and Britney Spears, there was this sense of “watch this.. it’s going to be awesome seeing him/her hit rock bottom”. What’s good about this? Why do people want to put $ on Charlie Sheen killing himself? It’s perverse.
6) Deep down, you still love Charlie Sheen: Admit it. He’s still charming, funny guy just like he was in Hot Shots 2. Sure he’s rougher around the edges and maybe not as subtle but he’s still be able to easily sweet talk your sister into a threesome with one of his porn star girlfriends.
7) Because if you really hated him, you wouldn’t be as super obsessed (as I am) as to what’s is happening with him every day. I swear, his strongest haters have all subscribed to his Twitter ‘tweets’
8) He’s a great actor (maybe not in 2.5 men, but I don’t really think that he’s fault) who’s got a lot more to give. Don’t believe me? Have you seen Platoon, Wall Street, Major League and of course the immortal.. Hot Shots 2? No, well then you don’t get to call him a shit actor. When he returns in some breakout acting role and picks up a well deserved Oscar, the haters can kiss his arse.
9) Because if you met him in real life, you’d forgot all the “I hate Charlie Sheen” crap, run up to him, say hi and ask for an autograph.
10) Is your life so empty and without reason that you bother spending time hating someone that you don’t know and more importantly doesn’t know or care about you? If so, Charlie Sheen isn’t the only one with problems.