I’ve essentially worked out that what annoys me the most is having to regularly interact with other people. I’m not referring to friends, family and other people I know (although they can be annoying at times as well) but more specifically, people I encounter normally just the once but have a last impression on me and lead me to lose faith in the very essence of humanity, i.e. strangers.
In many ways this blog has been a diary of people that have pissed me off in a big fucking way, leading to rage. Let’s recap:
– the moron in the lie down bicycle stopping traffic on a major highway
– the homeless man telling me that I shouldn’t steal a dis guarded Care Bear soft toy, which I didn’t want
– the asshole who took wanted to throw down when I accidentally, almost took his car parking space even after apologising
– the elderly customer at McDonalds in line who insisted that I need to buy a Mc Happy Meal to get my football poster and that paying for it separately was not an option
– the guy that decides walking into my 2 year old (now 3) in the supermarket aisle would not result some sort of reaction.
I have more, many more recent examples that I just don’t have the strength to write about anymore. Essentially, I’m now in a place where I’m anticipating that people will act in bad faith before ever assuming they wont. As an experiment, I was driving in pretty heavy traffic and gave way to 5 oncoming drivers due to a car parked and blocking a two lane street, I made the point to carefully observe every driver passing. Question, how many provided (what used to be the customary) thank you wave or gesture of any sort? Answer, ready… 0/5. Point proven.
So, this is probably not news to any normal person living in today’s society of “get ahead” or “I’m no. 1! and you suck” undertones and I guess I’m retarded enough to believe people are essentially good and it’s only a small proportion of people that deserve to die horribly.
So I hereby proclaim that yes, pretty much everyone is fucking moron, and is out to piss me off and will never change unless I get physically violent and or remove them off the face of this earth. I’ve been delusional for too long and have to accept this as a fact and stop getting so incredibly fucking agitated by people that I shouldn’t give a fuck about in the first place.
Until I’m given the power by some spiritual force or government agency to kill strangers without damnation or punishment, I guess I’m just going to have to let these fuckers get the best of me and like the rest of you, tolerate and ignore people that should be dealt with brutal force as opposed to just being politely ignored.